Best Suppressor for ultra mags, norma mag

cb4128

I have several suppressors that I use on my 300wm down to my 22 creedmoor and really like them. However, I don't have one that can handle my RUM or hopefully one day I'll get a 300 Norma mag. Does anyone have experience with one on this big of a caliber that could give me some feedback?

I was looking at the following models, but don't have to keep it to that:

Deadair Nomad Ti
Deadair Nomad LT
TBAC Ultra 9
TBAC 338 Ultra

None of the Q cans are rated for a RUM, but I'd be open so something else if it fit this purpose.

Thanks for the input!

I run a TBAC 338 ultra direct thread on my 28" 338RUM. amazing suppression. allows for total hearing safe operation, even with a 250gr berger at 3100fps on 91gr of RL26. it's a heavy load and it it 100% hearing safe.

then, on everything else, it's stupid quiet, all you get is really the sonic crack. I've used it on 300wm, 308, 260, 25creed, 25saum. all of them amazingly quiet. Down side on everything though, the can is massive..... but remarkably light weight. no shift of impact on my 300wm from my Omega to the Tbac

I also run the TBAC 338 Ultra and absolutely love it. Use it on a 338 Lapua Improved throwing the 300's...Great hearing and recoil suppression, tons of compliments on it...

Griffin Sportsman ultra light 338. Works awesome on my 300RUM shooting 215 Bergers at 3250. Totally hearing safe and for the money you can't beat it. Less than half the cost of a Thunderbeast.

Interesting, thanks for the feedback guys.

Muley Madness, what's your powder and load for your RUM throwing those 215's at 3,250?!

I'm about to load up some in ADG brass and was going to try N570.

I have several suppressors that I use on my 300wm down to my 22 creedmoor and really like them. However, I don't have one that can handle my RUM or hopefully one day I'll get a 300 Norma mag. Does anyone have experience with one on this big of a caliber that could give me some feedback?

Deadair Nomad Ti
Deadair Nomad LT
TBAC Ultra 9
TBAC 338 Ultra

None of the Q cans are rated for a RUM, but I'd be open so something else if it fit this purpose.

Thanks for the input!
Currently, I do not have any of the bigger magnums, but I ended up going with the Rugged Suppressors Radiant762 which is rated up to 300RUM. The can is quite lightweight and smaller compared to some other manufacturers. However, that was what I was looking for as my magnum rifle build will be more of semi-lightweight backpacking rifle.

I have a Thunderbeast Ultra 9 I use on a 300 RUM and a 300 PRC. It is awesome! No POI shift on either rifle. I have a Griffin waiting in jail but it will handle the RUM cartridges as well.

Deadair Nomad Ti
Deadair Nomad LT
TBAC Ultra 9
TBAC 338 Ultra

Thanks for the input!
Reach out to Dead Air and see what they say. I reached out to Silencerco before shooting an Omega 300 on a 28 Nosler.

Rugged suppressors check them out. One of the best warranty's in the business. I have the radiant it's pretty sweet.

Edit. Forgot to mention there rated up to a 300rum there is no barrel length restriction and there full auto rated

We designed our baffle stacks specifically for short barreled Nosler and Rum cartridges in precision hunting rifles.

We found interesting results on sound suppression when testing big cals vs the traditional 223 and 308 it seems many cans are designed for.

Check out the Gunwerks 6ix and 8ight cans.
Price is reasonable.