Best price on Leica Rangefinder

Gmountain

Hi all. I think this is my first post, although I've enjoyed reading all the threads here.

I wanted to give you all a heads up on a good deal I've found. I was looking for a range finder and really spent quite a bit of time reading and looking. I decided on a Leica, but couldn't decide between the 1600-b and the 1000-r. I finally decided on the 1000-r because I will only use it for target shooting, not hunting, and it would serve my needs- not a lot of mountains and valleys in Florida. None actually. The local bridge is the highest point around.

Anyway, the point here is I shopped everywhere. The best price I found was at a place called covecreekoutfitters.com

Their prices were $100 less than anyone else, and shipping is included. I ordered yesterday and it was shipped yesterday afternoon, USPS priority. I got a tracking number and it is indeed in the system and in transit. Very excellent service.

If you are thinking about getting one of these, this is an excellent price.

Again, I haven't the slightest affiliation with them, but I thought it's worth passing along a good deal.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.