Best Field Tripod for Hunting - Want to Upgrade

Seriously, work some nights/weekends or get a part time job for a month. Then go get a RRS set-up. Leofoto and other chinese options are junk. With shooting as a priority, grab a TFCT with integrated anvil 30 head. Skip all the 'hold here with that hand, push this while wrapping that and pulling it'. Just clip-in or drop a bag on top and go to town.
RRS, Field Optics & Slik appear to be the only USA manufacturers and I have decided on RRS. Just need to pull the trigger!!

What model RRS are you going with?
I have decided on the TFCT-33 MKII SOAR with the Anvil 30 Ball Head. Package deal at Europtics.
It is not essential but a want. I need to sell a couple of other things to fund this purchase.

I would check your facts on this one, I know Slik isn't a USA manufacturer and I am pretty sure FOR essentially resells foreign components.
I checked back in my research and you are correct . Slik is manufactured in Thailand, which is an ally of the USA so I would purchase one. Field Optics Research told me that they are manufactured in the USA. Some companies think that engineered in the USA is the same as manufactured in the USA. Fat Boy is one of them.
In any case my money will be spent on RRS!

I checked back in my research and you are correct . Slik is manufactured in Thailand, which is an ally of the USA so I would purchase one. Field Optics Research told me that they are manufactured in the USA. Some companies think that engineered in the USA is the same as manufactured in the USA. Fat Boy is one of them.
In any case my money will be spent on RRS!
The line can be pretty fine, especially if the company is based in Oregon lol.

My "German" FLM is made in China, it is what it is.

I have decided on the TFCT-33 MKII SOAR with the Anvil 30 Ball Head. Package deal at Europtics.
It is not essential but a want. I need to sell a couple of other things to fund this purchase.

Thanks. That's a great looking setup. I might lean more towards the TCFT-17 just for weight savings and packability but I'm sure one can't go wrong with any of their products. I know Greg McHale really like their tripods. I know he's getting paid to promote them, but it would seem to me someone who does what he does for a living in the places he does it, isn't going to pack/use anything but super high quality gear.

I just have to come to terms with paying over a grand for a tripod :)