Best/Favorite bullet puller?

longgunshooter

Curioys as to what is everybodys favorite puller? I have the rcbs intertia puller that i have been using for years...

The Oregonian

I use a Forster collet style. Downside is you need a different collet for each caliber, but it is clean with no mess and doesn’t damage the bullet. Grip N Pull sounds cool but doesn’t work with a coax press.

P7M13

My favorite bullet puller is the trigger.
If that doesn't work, Hornady Cam Lok.
Forster collet is right there with it.
The Forster fits best in the Co-Ax, but with adjustment, the Cam-Lok will fit too.

memtb

To anyone using the Grip-n-Pull, on crimped, gas checked cast bullets. Where you successful and was the gas check left in the case? Thanks for any and all adult supervision regarding this matter! :D memtb

Sdbeanfield

My favorite bullet puller is the trigger.
If that doesn't work, Hornady Cam Lok.
Forster collet is right there with it.
The Forster fits best in the Co-Ax, but with adjustment, the Cam-Lok will fit too.
The trigger is also my favorite puller. Except I have 2 boxes of factory ammo that is hard to close the bolt on and the 5 rounds I was able to close the bolt on were very hard to lift the bolt on after I shot them. Kind of makes me nervous and it is expensive factory ammo. Only have 1 gun this has ever happened on.

Dosh

Sodak, I've used several pullers including the Grip-n-Pull and none are 100% no damage to bullets. I pulled 450 .22 cal bullets from 22-250 with the Grip-n-Pull with just four or five dented and it wasn't as good on 7mm with more than I expected. I had terrible results with the RCBS collets which I gave to my son. Haven't used a inertia puller in fifteen years. Perhaps a different model will suit you.

P7M13

The trigger is also my favorite puller. Except I have 2 boxes of factory ammo that is hard to close the bolt on and the 5 rounds I was able to close the bolt on were very hard to lift the bolt on after I shot them. Kind of makes me nervous and it is expensive factory ammo. Only have 1 gun this has ever happened on.
Sounds like a PITA.
Brother's Tikka has a very short throat/leader where neck & OAL case length at the high end of SAAMI spec won't fit. Ironically, discovered this with Lapua factory ammo.

Sdbeanfield

Sounds like a PITA.
Brother's Tikka has a very short throat/leader where neck & OAL case length at the high end of SAAMI spec won't fit. Ironically, discovered this with Lapua factory ammo.
This is a christensen 28 nosler rifle and nosler factory ammo. I still haven't figured out why it won't chamber. I'm guessing the case is a little too long. One box is 175 ABLR the other is 160 AB. Had 1 box of 160 AB that went through fine. After I FL size and trim them all is good.