Berger reloading help

CodyMac746

So I just ordered some 140 vldh for my 7stw and don't have a Berger reloading manual yet. Can somebody send me a picture of their data please? My Amazon won't be here for a few days and I don't want to wait that long. Thanks

image.jpg

@CodyMac746, in addition to what @just_jon provided, you can also contact (not via e-mail) their tech support for other lists of powders not in their manual. They have always been accommodating when I call them.
Yup I was just going to say that also. I've contacted them in the past by email also with quick results. That was probably a year ago, maybe two years ago.

I'll definetly do that. I bought elite hunters for my .340 wby also. Was hoping to make R26 work in one or both
You might want to do some looking for loads or see if someone running QL would give you some starting data on the 140's comparing RL23, RL26, RL33 and H1000.

You just might find the faster powders working better with the lighter 140's.

Alliant is no help, if it's not published on their website they won't give you any more information. Been there, tried that several times.

The best source for Alliant loads is a subscription service called "reloader.com".
Looks like Speer/ CCI handles that, they've been very helpful to me in the past. Still worth a call. Calls are free so it's up to the OP.

Check out the Nosler reloading info online. They get a 140 over 3,400fps.
Yeah I saw that. Alliant also has load data for 140 class bullets. but since the bearing surfaces,dimensions, and jacket material could/ would be different I don't make it a habit of suggesting gleaning data. That's because I generally don't know people's experience level.

Recent Posts