Berger ammunition (please inspect)

what is 'Pre Loaded Ammo" ?
i know what ammo is, do they load it in your rifle also ?
ammo is ammo. bullet, powder primers and cases are not.
Received some Berger Ammunition Today, 300 Win Mag 215gr Hybrid OTM. Beware. This is the worst ammo that I have ever seen. All rounds should be inspected. Also note that I will contact Berger and that I will still support their bullets, just not the Pre Loaded Ammo.

View attachment 123747

berger bullets shoot the best out of every one of my guns. they are by far superior to any others I have tried and their price tag reflects that. I would suggest everyone buy their bullets and try them.

That's frustrating. I just shot up a box of 300 wm 185 classic hunters and was impressed with the accuracy in a bergara ridge. Shooting steel at 900 yards with it. I'm sure they'd take care of you and would also be thankful for the report

I complained about a company on this forum once, but it was after they told us to pound sand. Not long later they asked us to remove the thread and took care of the problem as they originally agreed to. Was not a good way to do business and we no longer use them.

This thread is unfortunate in more than one way. Too bad it came to this. I am sure Berger would have made it right if given the chance. If not then it would warrant a thread like this.

Why is it this Gentleman can't state his opinion about Berger loaded ammo but you feel you have the right to tell everyone how great your experience is with it... I quit buy Winchester brass long ago because at least 2 pieces a bag had the wrinkle and tear similar to the pics he showed of the loaded ammo. How many others contacted Winchester when it happened to them??? Or did they just quit buying and found better brass somewhere else. Did you ever bash a bullet or brass manufacture on the net because you were not satisfied.. I do agree to contact Berger... But if this is the 3rd time it has happened and he contacted twice already... They didn't fix the problem for him to buy it again..I remember threads of way back when Bergers were not opening....Don't believe your lying eyes believe what everyone writes about their experiences on the net..Now if a person wanted to make up his own mind about the products.. He or she could go through this tread and see that a huge number of people are 100% satisfied with Berger Loaded ammo and only one isn't... JMO Dave

Eklhunter is entitled to his opinion on this forum. Although it would be interesting to read Berger's response to Elkhunter's complaints. I've E-Mailed concerns to manufacturers and have received no response, go pound sand, and often free replacement dependent on their policies.

I would agree with everyone, give Berger a call and they will get to the bottom of this situation. I like a lot of different companies, but I wouldn't criticize them before I talked with them if I had any problems with their products.
Believe me they will listen to your concern.
Yeah.....don't throw them out! Send them to me so I can get the free CASE ( not box) of ammo when I send them back! Lmao

What brass is that? Christ it looks terrible..
I bought some Berger 300 Norma Mag 230 grain ammo just for the Lapua brass, I pulled a few bullets and weighed the powder charges and they were pretty dang exact.
Seems like premium ammo to me
I have never got any bad norma ammo. It all weighs the same. Best ammo in box my opinion.

Personally I don't like echo chambers where dissenting views are bullied and drowned out, only allowing the prevailing opinion of something to be heard. I don't mind the minority sharing their bad experience of a brand where most have good luck. Keeps things real.

I would also contact the manufacturer after the first bad product, and never buy it again if I didn't like their response.

Last year I had a bad experience with a vendor you would ALL recognize. I contacted three different people there and all of them told me to pound sand and pay return shipping and a restocking fee for their mistake. So when they came up on another forum and it was clear someone from the company was on the thread, I posted my experience. Suddenly I was worth dealing with and they made it right...had to remind the person fixing it that she was one of the ones who had told me to pound sand...

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.