Help 1776 Ammunition?

tribb

Has anyone used them or know anything about 1776 ammunition located in Newberry Florida? Thanks for any help Tribb

Interesting, their address shows a location that appears to be business. They don't show unicorns in stock. They show CC as payment. But not registered with BBB which always bothers me since it's a great way to validate. They have presence on Facebook. Stated they are FFL. Find their FFL number to verify prob good idea.

IMG_2558.jpeg

I actually went to their address the sign on door said closed until Jan 2 will try to get over there tomorrow. It's 22 miles from me I'll report my findings here .

I actually went to their address the sign on door said closed until Jan 2 will try to get over there tomorrow. It's 22 miles from me I'll report my findings here .
Ok here's the scoop on 1776 ammunition! I went there walked in and bought powder! They Are a custom ammunition company, they sell brass and powder over the counter and over their website. I'll enclosure a picture of their loading room. Call them if you like

Attachments

• IMG_20240109_134249526.jpg
    IMG_20240109_134249526.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 30