Berger 230 Hybrid Target availability

Mike D Texas

Not looking good for us that are impatiently waiting.

2657814A-DBBA-4A5A-B903-6582737B4D66.jpeg

Not the OTM version correct? I have seen those available so just checking.

Dang thats not listening to your customer base.

I have enough to last a while at moderate shooting but would like to have a little more.

Will be looking for some 7mm 180 hybrids sooner than the 230s.

Its better than it has been over the last 3 years. They made a run of 215's a little over a year ago that lasted 45 minutes and quit for months at a time. In my opinion they need to focus on the most popular bullets like the 105/109 hybrid/108 hunter, 140 hybrid/156 eol, 180 hybrid, 215 hybrid and go until theres enough to back up inventory a bit and then work on some of the lesser purchased bullets. It seems like that is what they have been doing with the 180's. Anything that that is compared to hens teeth needs to be prioritized first since that is what people are needing the most of.

Im planning on building a 300prc and should be getting in on this 215 run, but I dont know when im going to be ready for the prc so I cant justify spending all the money for something I cant shoot yet. Im sure there are plenty of others who will buy up any excess production in the near future, just like I will. Those bullets will always have a demand no matter what.