Beretta LT same action as tikka t3?

Mram10us

I saw the beretta lt at budguns and was curious if it is the same action and trigger as the tikka t3? What are the differences? Seems like they might be naming it that. Thanks

Last edited:
I wouldn't think they are the same gun. They're two different manufacturers and each wants to sell as many of his wares as he can. Both are storied makers, so I don't see why one would want to dilute his reputation by producing a gun that's a Beretta (the world's oldest firearms maker) but is marked as a Tikka (which is not as high-end as a Sako).

I think I'll look for some images of each, and see what's what...

Found one image. The Beretta certainly does look like a Tikka. The bolt shroud and the lightened bolt handle look very Tikka-esque. The receiver looks like it has a corner on it, and the magazine looks like a Tikka magazine. Maybe Beretta has gone "Weatherby Vanguard" and is having Tikka make their guns, and then Beretta marks them as their products prior the sale to wholesalers and large dealers, et cetera...

Attachments

• BereTikka.JPG
    BereTikka.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
From Beretta Holdings website:
Through its prestigious brands, Beretta, Benelli, Franchi, Sako, Tikka, Steiner and Burris.......
Well I'll be jiggered! I had no idea. I'm not affected, though. All of my smokewagons are black and I assembled them from tiny parts in less than two hours. My next one is going to be a BAT action with a 26" Hart barrel attached to it.

Does anyone think a Tikka with a bolt release would be the best rifle ever?
Mine shoot great but hate unloading bullet with trigger hot.

Well I'll be jiggered! I had no idea. I'm not affected, though. All of my smokewagons are black and I assembled them from tiny parts in less than two hours. My next one is going to be a BAT action with a 26" Hart barrel attached to it.
Hey, don't be jiggered :) Hard to keep up with all this stuff

Sure looking like a regular old tikka. Thought it was something new but couldn't find it in berettas website

...not that I wanna start any rumors running around the interwebs...
or, if we start one big enough, may they'll cave in and do it!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.