• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Benefit 280 AI Raffle

I'll take tickets if any need spoken for. Want to make sure these kids get as much money as possible. I have Venmo and PayPal. Don't need the rifle but would use it and I love the cause. Call or text if needed 541-231-7526

I'm sorry about the sound. I don't know what the problem is with the Facebook but every time I try to go live it sounds like a ton of static. The winning number is 66 Clifford Russell

I'm sorry about the sound. I don't know what the problem is with the Facebook but every time I try to go live it sounds like a ton of static. The winning number is 66 Clifford Russell

Are you absolutely positively 100% it wasn't 65?????? :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Great raffle for a great cause. Thanks Tim and congratulations to Clifford.

Tim,

I'm super excited!

Thank you for running the raffle and helping the kids at the camp. I'll post picks of the rifle once it makes its way to TN.