• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Benefit 280 AI Raffle

I'm depressed, I couldn't win a raffle if I bought 99% of the tickets!!! I did when a rifle once from sportsmans warehouse and that is it in 35 years. I'm still happy to have supported this cause.

I feel your pain...

The last raffle I won was when I was 9yrs old and it was for a set of encyclopedia Britannica. Exactly what a 9year old wants! Lol

Okay guys I'm gonna go ahead with the raffle in hopes that the checks will arrive today or tomorrow. The time and date will be Saturday May 30th at 4pm Mountain time. If you search for "King Custom Arms" on Facebook you will be able to find my page and this is where the live video will be streamed from. After the live stream is over I will post the link to the video here for those who do not have Facebook. Thanks so much for all the generous support and help you guys have given for this fundraiser to be a success. It has been slow at times and I appreciate everything you guys have done to bump the post and share it with your friends.

Here is the Facebook page link