• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Are the bighorn origin actions barrels a shoulder barrel? So I don't need a headspace gauge to put the barrel on then? Thanks

Are the bighorn origin actions barrels a shoulder barrel? So I don't need a headspace gauge to put the barrel on then? Thanks

Yes, you can have a Bighorn Orgin barrel shouldered so that there is no need for a nut or gauges with barrel changes

Nick and Tristen are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! Buy with confidence as being a customer of theirs matters to them!

No need to use a gauge.
As long as your mating surfaces are clean and the barrel/lug/action are mated up and tight your good to go.

Here is a link to a video we put together. Now we do show you how to use the gauges in the video, but you can't change the headspace with a shouldered Prefit yourself anyway.... it just a way to double check.

Guys,
Want a even better deal? since I won't be at work until the 26th, use the Long Range Hunting Promo Code, ( LRH5) and save a additional 5% and get free shipping on the benchmark barrels, and anything else on our website!

From the Arnold family to yours,
Merry Christmas to all you!

Also, if anyone has tried to check out.
I forgot to add a shipping weight when I added this product to the website. (Really, I suck at websites, sorry) but I have fixed it now. And you should be able to check out just fine.