Behind enemy lines in CA. Need to escape. Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pull chain about what...yellowstone....I am currently in McCammon area....FlyingJ right down the road is a rest area for the tour buses...walked out of store one day...one guy circling my truck..yellow lab in the bed didn't like the fact he was acting tbe way he was and Chrly was telling the DA to stay away.....as did i...most time that 8 year old lab just stands in there awaiting the wind to blow as we are driving.....someone ----ed him off...gonna pull back a stubby arm.....i didn't train him to be nice..he is my son's and ex'wifes protector...even against me....but he also knows if we are together I am the boss...and he still responds that way at 10 years old....
That's awesome. Pulling my chain about Cortez, Mayflower, all that.

Oh that stuff.....nope...my mom whom is 92 did as extensive research into family tree as she could...on her mother's side a few gens back which would put it into eastern Europe 'grandma' left the house to persue a guy....her dad had threatened her...if she left she lost ALL rights to family money....ROYALTY...go figure...
Dad's side came from northeastern Spain...same for his family..royalty.......I guess this is what happens if you leave...become a man into uncharted world...lose all royalty...
I am more like a jester............lol....

NorCalRiceguy....are you around Willows...family there has rice crops.....theyve been there a long time....name of Taylor's....i hear they have really made an awesome duck hunting area...guys have to do something during the winter.......

Oh that stuff.....nope...my mom whom is 92 did as extensive research into family tree as she could...on her mother's side a few gens back which would put it into eastern Europe 'grandma' left the house to persue a guy....her dad had threatened her...if she left she lost ALL rights to family money....ROYALTY...go figure...
Dad's side came from northeastern Spain...same for his family..royalty.......I guess this is what happens if you leave...become a man into uncharted world...lose all royalty...

NorCalRiceguy....are you around Willows...family there has rice crops.....theyve been there a long time....name of Taylor's....i hear they have really made an awesome duck hunting area...guys have to do something during the winter.......
That's awesome . Great that you got to know all that. Believe it or not Teddy Roosevelt was my great great uncle . My great Grandma Roosevelt who lived to 98 used to tell me a little about him. She was his niece. At least that's what I remember .

Utah, Idaho or Wyoming would be my choices out west, if you move back east Missouri, Tennessee or Kentucky.
I am thinking of moving from Az due to all the liberals moving here. They are flooding the state after screwing up their own state. When they hear how pro gun Arizona is the first thing they say is " We will vote them out" well how well did that work in the last place they lived?

I am in AZ too. I think we need more gun owners to move here to balance out the trash coming from other places so they can't vote us out.

The only way that conservatives are going to win any election from here on out is for the state of which you vote to abolish the popularity and electoral votes.....
The only way to win back the state(any state) is to have a county by county vote count.....that would give the rurals a chance for their votes to count....and each state votes within itself to elect a president(again county by county) but each state gets ONE VOTE....no more electoral votes because of the population....and NO SUPER ELECTORAL (BS) VOTES.....
so where can this type of vote start and save your state.....
I Grew up in Oregon....its gone...could easily be changed to a county by county state and rural would win....
In idaho now and seeing the same as Oregon...Boise and surrounding taking the state away from rural....needs to be stopped....
Spent the winter in Carson City....was there 30 years ago....its still a butt ugly area....and the commies have taken hold of it and reno.....nevada is gone....
The plague is spreading and will destroy every inch of land from coast to coast.....

I am seeing the same as you. The rot is spreading from West to East. The best thing we can do when we are in the majority in a good state is to make as hostile an environment as possible for them by any and all means necessary. Let's hope they don't get to ruin Idaho like they have Washington and Oregon.

Well regarding the disregard for laws...
This is something that simply drives me insane.
They riot in Baltimore and the Mayor and our President at the time say
"...well they have real concerns...let them blow off some steam"

I kid you not...actually said things to this affect.

What happened to "You may well have legitimate grievances, but we have a system of laws and courts and voting....rioting is never justified."

Anyway, long story short, the last 20 or so years I have been amazed how CHINA gets things right...when idiots in the US get it wrong.

Drug problem?
Nope.
Murder problem?
Nope.

Swift and sure justice sees to it those concerns.

Bank problems
Nope

Corrupt bankers are quickly executed for corruption.

Long story short.
I would not want to live in China.
But I certainly would not want to live in Baltimore, or East Chicago or Gary IN, or a half dozen other US cities where they have abdicated the rule of law and allow mob anarchy.

When it comes down to it...high population density is almost always a problem no matter where you live in the world.

True freedom is only achieved by the very independent subsistence farmers or wealthy landowners.

Okay, I will just own this fact that I am a 4th gen Californian, but all generations have been Reagan style conservatives and are from rural CA. With that said, I just retired from Law enforcement and am looking for a safe semi rural place to raise my family. Gun rights are paramount, good big game hunting, and the ability to be left alone. I mind my own business, and don't ever want to turn the place i move to into California. Every state I look at, it seems they are not far from becoming blue. I lived in NV and would not even consider it now since the libs have a super majority there, with Reno and Vegas controlling the state.
Montana, Colorado, Wyoming...best hunting there is...4 seasons per year to play in. Slower life style. Rush hour is more like rush minute! Hunt, fish, clean air

WHY is Las Vegas, Nevada growing so fast? Because so many Californians are moving here. Sell your California home and buy 2 or 3 homes here. (No lie.)
Earthquake risk is "relatively" low except around Nellis AFB, NO STATE INCOME TAX, no wildfires to threaten your home, no mudslides, and no nanny state.

Eric B.

Well regarding the disregard for laws...
This is something that simply drives me insane.
They riot in Baltimore and the Mayor and our President at the time say
"...well they have real concerns...let them blow off some steam"

I kid you not...actually said things to this affect.

What happened to "You may well have legitimate grievances, but we have a system of laws and courts and voting....rioting is never justified."

Anyway, long story short, the last 20 or so years I have been amazed how CHINA gets things right...when idiots in the US get it wrong.

Drug problem?
Nope.
Murder problem?
Nope.

Swift and sure justice sees to it those concerns.

Bank problems
Nope

Corrupt bankers are quickly executed for corruption.

Long story short.
I would not want to live in China.
But I certainly would not want to live in Baltimore, or East Chicago or Gary IN, or a half dozen other US cities where they have abdicated the rule of law and allow mob anarchy.

When it comes down to it...high population density is almost always a problem no matter where you live in the world.

True freedom is only achieved by the very independent subsistence farmers or wealthy landowners.
Very True and well said.

I like the idea of Kansas...
Bird hunting galore....if they haven't flown off with the tornados....
Kansas and Nebraska still strong red states. North and South Dakota also. Wyoming is the most red but fewest people and fewest frikin electoral votes. Oklahoma very red also. Idaho was and still for now is but.... Mt. Is going the way of Co. and Nv.. Texas I thought never would but South of the border "immigrants " Austin, Huston, Dallas and El Paso are turning it purple.
Hey where is Sheepdawg anyway ? He started all this. Lol ! Lovin it.

Last edited:
As a third generation Calif. native, I agree that California has become a shithole for such a beautiful state. I left there in 82 and never looked back and headed east towards Colorado. Now, I know what you are thinking, a democRATic state, NEVER! Once you get outside the big cities you can be yourself. Hunt, fish, blast away to your hearts content. A hidden gem

Sorry, not familiar with them. I'm in Woodland. My rice is up in Colusa County a few miles south of Grimes. I've got pretty decent duck hunting, too. You know how long those winters can get when you can't shoot anything. Gotta keep the dog busy and happy, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.