BC Calculator for Android?

TheDeicide

I have found a bunch of apps for iPhone, but I want one to calculate the BC in the field. The only ones I can find for the Android simply give you adjustments based on data you enter, including the BC. I don't want to have to learn Android Development just to code a calculator. I find it hard to believe that there isn't one out there where I can find it.

Well, my son didnt know of one, but he will look. I hope we find one as this could really be useful. I have come to believe that every rifle to a certain degree, implies some factors that affect the final BC of a bullet. An app to fine tune the actual BC of your personal rifle/bullet could really speed up the time saking task of finding actual field drops.

Jeff

I stumbled upon strelok, it is an app that I have on my android phone. I have never used in the field but if accurate would be a great tool. Best part it was free

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.