Advanced Ballistics Calculator for sale

Korey

I have a brand new in the Pelican Case Advanced Ballistics Calculator. If you're a long range shooter this is for you. It has everything still in wrappers and has never, not even once, taken this to the range. This is quite the find as you rarely ever see these for sale since most owners know what they have. A must if you reload. I sold my 1000 yd rifle and am getting rid of my reloading equipment so I can afford other hobbies. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a long range enthusiast. Look it up before you come at me with a ridiculous offer. It is complete with the Horus software and runs on Windows. I simply do not have time to utilize this the way that it is supposed to be used. I used one of these in the Army and they are amazing. Serious inquiries only!!! So if you're looking to improve those long range shots email me. I've added the website below so you can see exactly what it is. Thank you for your time. Horus Vision

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.