Bat Igniter action verses Kelby Atlas action

I absolutely love my Kelbly Atlas Tactical. They are an incredible company as well. I don't have any experience with BAT, however, their reputation for great actions is also well known.

Two premier action makers and you'll be happy with either. I've owned both (not an igniter but another model for benchrest) and you'll have a hard time finding people to say something bad about either. To me it would come down to one thing…ejectors. Bat has a Remington button ejector and most of the Kelbly actions are TG ejector (which is mechanical).

I find myself personally preferring the mechanical ejector.

I have Kelbly Atlas Tactical in SA and can say they are absolutely smooth for cycling, my other action I compare it to is a Stiller. I like the mechanical ejector better than the spring loaded ejector, one reason, I do not need to take the bolt apart for measuring headspace and finding your Lands. I have never owned or held a Bat action, but I hear they are top of the line.

No experience with the Kelbly, but have a BAT Vesper and ordering a SA Igniter. Fantastic actions. As others have stated, the ejector are different, and I don't believe you'll be disappointed in either.