Bartlein barrel contour for 300 PRC?

fremont

I've seen quite a bit on barrel length and twist, but nothing on a recommended Bartlein contour for the 300 PRC. Anyone had a Bartlein built for theirs?

I've seen quite a bit on barrel length and twist, but nothing on a recommended Bartlein contour for the 300 PRC. Anyone had a Bartlein built for theirs?

going with a hawk hill on 300 PRC and a 3B light sporter. End of barrel is .700 ths which is on the Sendero line thickness.
Went with 26 inch. My bucket list gun, it should be a shooter. have you decided on the bullets you going or if you are going to get a reamer made?

going with a hawk hill on 300 PRC and a 3B light sporter. End of barrel is .700 ths which is on the Sendero line thickness.
Went with 26 inch. My bucket list gun, it should be a shooter. have you decided on the bullets you going or if you are going to get a reamer made?
Senderos crown at .830" normally.

have you decided on the bullets you going or if you are going to get a reamer made
First 210 VLDH, 212 ELDx, 210 LRAB. Maybe then try 225 ELDx but haven't been excited with the word around Hornady terminal performance--but dead is dead.

Using SAAMI minimum reamer.

First 210 VLDH, 212 ELDx, 210 LRAB. Maybe then try 225 ELDx but haven't been excited with the word around Hornady terminal performance--but dead is dead.

Using SAAMI minimum reamer.
10/4. I'm tore between the 210 LRAB or the 215 Berger. More than likely going with the Berger.

If worried about weight but want a contour go with a carbon six or a proof.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.