Bartlein 3b at the range

Does anybody have a 3b at 26" they would be able to weigh or measure the diameter at muzzle?

I'm seeing a wide range of actual weights and diameter at the muzzle both in this thread and online.
The 3b is 1.200. Google Barlien contours look at their chart

The 3b is 1.200. Google Barlien contours look at their chart
I see their chart but guys in this thread are giving different measurements, a smith I'm working with is quoting 3.5# chambered weight at 26", which seems unrealistic to me compared to barleins chart. But he's got a 3b contour in stock so it's tempting. Just want to know what I'm actually looking at for blank weight.

For me a 3.5lb blank at 26" is the max I can comfortable shoot off hand, which is important to me in an all around hunting build.

I see their chart but guys in this thread are giving different measurements, a smith I'm working with is quoting 3.5# chambered weight at 26", which seems unrealistic to me compared to barleins chart. But he's got a 3b contour in stock so it's tempting. Just want to know what I'm actually looking at for blank weight.

For me a 3.5lb blank at 26" is the max I can comfortable shoot off hand, which is important to me in an all around hunting build.
Yes that's the weight befor chambering cutting off an inch fro the muzzle and threading for the brake. Possibly spiral flute. Will take of some of the 3.5 weight or go with the # 3 and do the same probably will not be 5/8x24 on the 3 ask about your smih. Check out Bugholes and see if the got a barrel?

Does anybody have a 3b at 26" they would be able to weigh or measure the diameter at muzzle?

I'm seeing a wide range of actual weights and diameter at the muzzle both in this thread and online.
Bartlein? call Frank at Bartlein barrels

For th e Ryobi cooler, what is the unit actually designed for? I'm guessing you don't go in and ask for a barrel cooler...

For th e Ryobi cooler, what is the unit actually designed for? I'm guessing you don't go in and ask for a barrel cooler...
Its a shop blower , blowing wood chips or dust off projects I guess. In home depot it was in tools section but not by ryobi tools, over in another section. With this blower I'm thinking sporter barrels now vs carbon as they cool much faster with a blower. Still testing.