Barrett aquired

Whatever happened to the rumors of the rights to the fieldcraft being sold? I'm not exactly the largest consumer of all the rest of barretts products, but man were those sweet little guns done right.

Wonder what the Australian ownership means long term.

^
Whatever happened to the rumors of the rights to the fieldcraft being sold? I'm not exactly the largest consumer of all the rest of barretts products, but man were those sweet little guns done right.

Wonder what the Australian ownership means long term.
I agree that feildcraft was the finest traditional hunting rifle made. That would be great if a reputable company brought the fieldcraft back into production.

^

I agree that feildcraft was the finest traditional hunting rifle made. That would be great if a reputable company brought the fieldcraft back into production.
And kept the price more or less the same adjusted for inflation. I have one and it's a **** good rifle. But it's not a good rifle for what they go for on gunbroker because you can just build your own full custom for that.

And kept the price more or less the same adjusted for inflation. I have one and it's a **** good rifle. But it's not a good rifle for what they go for on gunbroker because you can just build your own full custom for that.

Boy isn't that the truth. With only one minor caveat. All the full customs end up with a full 700 footprint, so still larger than the fieldcraft.