Barrett Fieldcraft anyone?

CLP

Apparently I've been living under a rock and haven't learned of these rifles until today. Seems like a pretty sweet package for the price. Has anyone had any experience with them?

I haven't...yet. Guy on rokslide has one and it seems like he is pleased with it. It's certainly a interesting rifle and I'm looking to find one

If I recall they bought the rights to the Forbes rifles (not NULA). My dad has a Forbes that is a little hammer. If they offer a caliber and barrel length/twist combo you like, I think it would be a sweet little rifle.

These rifles are finally shipping to dealers. I have been watching closely as it is on my short list but I'm waiting till I see more REAL WORLD testing

I have seen one range report so far. The gun looks like it will shoot under an inch. There are 2 models, 18" threaded barrel and 21" non-threaded

I would love to see lots more groups, more than the 1 "Wallet Group" we mostly see posted:rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.