Barrett trigger upgrade

Pitkin 66

I am trying to upgrade or just improve the trigger pull and break on my Barrett M99 and would appreciate some help, links or advice.
Unlike my Remington with its Jewel trigger that breaks like a glass rod, the Barrett creeps (seemingly forever) before it falls over and send the round down range. Idealy, what I am looking for is to have the three rifles I shoot for the sheriff's department that I work for, be as close as reasonably possible. The Barrett is the most "different" from the Colt AR or the Remington 700 TWS. Thanks!

RE; Barrett trigger upgrade. I recently heard from Norm Chandler, JR., of Ironbrigade Armory on this question. It was his opinion that the trigger is set and cannot really be changed. As he is regarded as one of the country's authorities on accurate rifles and shooting, I will accept this as fact, and change the way I shoot to acomodate the "different" trigger pull. Thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.