Barrel Harmonics Testing

As far as barrel harmonics go--- if you want to go all out you could get a "structured" barrel from these guys

As far as barrel harmonics go--- if you want to go all out you could get a "structured" barrel from these guys
Sounds amazing. I will have to look at them on my computer when I have more time.
Have you tried one?

Waaaay too pricey for me--- I heard that military was doing some testing with them but I really havent seen to many actually being used.
It sounded pricey. Not in the market anytime soon. Just good to have choices when the time
Comes

From a structural dynamics standpoint, the barrel should be far stiffer than a fluted barrel -- for a given weight. Some of their claims seem magical though.. For instance: Heat distribution is ENTIRELY dependent on surface area. Their claim that the barrel is magically cool is questionable. Flutes create more surface area. Now, what would potentially be amazing would be the ability to push air or heavens coolant down those clock like borings. Sound familiar? It should.