Barnes match burner bullets?

I seen the Barnes match burner 145 instock. Looked them up and the bc is listed at .703, has anybody shot these and was the bc close at all? Seems like it's a little high. Were the bullets accurate?
I shoot the 112 gr 6mm in my 6XC. They shoot well if you short seat the bullets, measure, sort by cbto and then seat to desired cbto in lots. A bit of a pain to do but will get or cbto variance down under 2 thou. Otherwise your cbto will vary by 7 or 8 thou. This was been the consistent with 3 different 500 round boxes of different lots. I believe the bc is very close. Didnt have to adjust AB much to true it.

I shoot the 145's in my 6.5 SST Sherman and they shoot well. Shot a 12X12 Steel target yesterday @ 1050 yards hit it 4 out of five shots. That's as good as this old man can shoot. They don't shoot quite as well in my 6.5 GAP but still 1/2-3/4 MOA in that rifle as well.

AB has them listed as G1 .663 and G7 .34

The 140 MB's shoot very will. I believe they are Sierra bullets actually but I could be wrong. Wouldn't hurt to call Barnes.
They Benefit from being tipped as well, lowers bc slightly but increases consistency

Definitely NOT Sierra bullets. These were produced way before the merger.

The BC is very true. Barnes does not inflate their numbers like others do. I use them in my boys 6.5-06 and they are deadly accurate. Yep deadly and accurate. Using the Shooter ballistics app they have been spot on for distance and wind.

If you happen to find some in stock, don't be afraid to snag them up.

Here's what I found awhile back using LabRadar to calculate the B.C.

~0.650 G1 (0.320 G7) B.C. in a 1:8 twist @ ~3000 fps.

Substantially lower than quoted by Barnes, and more in line with what other manufacturers are offering in that weight class. IMO, it is not a magic bullet. Magic advertising perhaps?

I have some of those and the 112 in 6mm. Using 112 in the only 24cal I have (243win in AR10 loaded out to 2.830"). I might try the 145 in 260rem, but bought them for 264wm (32" 7.5t mcgowen). I'm going to try rl33, v570, retumbo, h1000, 7828ssc, magpro, magnum and lrt. the 243win barrel is 22", but ql shows good possible velocity. Barnes shows 2.850 or 2.860" on112 for 243win. I have lots of good powder choices for it also. I have 1 box of 285tac-x for 33cal to try, but don't care for trying any 30cal. I guess the tac-x line for rifle bullets got dropped? Not listed on their site anymore.

I don't care about the length or if it will mag feed. It's going to be a 6.5 creedmoor, but it will only be for target and steel shooting so length doesn't matter to me, just want to know how close the bc is, and if people have had good consistency accuracy out of them?
They shot great in my Creed with 6.5 Sta-ball. At the time that was the only powder I had. Have not played with the BC yet to see. I usually do a "custom curve" in my Kestrel. I will be working it up with H4350 and will report what I find.

They shoot pretty good in my 6.5 PRC, this group is @ 200yds.

200 Yards.JPG