• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ballistics Products -- Ordering and "In Stock" Issues

Veteran

Anyone else having issues with ordering from Ballistics Products? I have had trouble on my last 2 orders with ordering something that shows in stock and it not being in stock. I'm personally done with them. Won't post anything they have in stock here on the forum anymore either because I have no confidence borne out from personal experience that they actually have it and can deliver it.

I think they pretty much only handle Hodgdon powders anyway. No Alliant, Vihtavuori, or other brands, but I am just tired of thinking I ordered something and find it was April Fools all over again.

Yup. Bought 4 pounds H4350. Was wondering where my shipment went because I was trading it for h1000 and someone was waiting. Checked week and a half later and status said backorder. No notice or anything. Never again either for me.

Yep dont get Ballistics Products in Minnesota confused w Defender Distribution in North Carolina.

My complaint is with Ballistic Products.

Ordered some shotgun primers, some powder, primed hulls, and a couple bags of shot on 10/20 and delivery is scheduled for 11/6. No complaints on this order or previous ones.

Standard sporter contour

Ordered some shotgun primers, some powder, primed hulls, and a couple bags of shot on 10/20 and delivery is scheduled for 11/6. No complaints on this order or previous ones.

This order was delivered eventually, not BPI's fault, but FedEx's. They're the worst shipper I've ever dealt with.

Sorry the OP is having issues with his order.

No, I had trouble with 2 different orders twice, the only two times I tried ordering from them......so the track record was
proven, consistent, and not acceptable.

Phone always has busy signal. Then answering service answers put on indefinite hold. Sent email under there contact us. No responses. Don't think that's FedEx fault.