• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

VARGET ballistic products

Link to Varget:

Link to H4350:

I've been trying for months and months to get some Varget. I'm on all the emailing lists for it, but whenever I get those notification it's always gone within minutes. Don't know how it's lasted so long on this website, but I finally managed to score a few pounds. Thanks!

The website says after I bought 8 - 1lb that you r limited to 4 per customer per month. Didn't see that when I ordered but they took the money out of my acct. so we will see they say 10 to 12 days to process order. That gives them time to change my order. Plus they still have Varget in stock at 9:40 west coast time.

I just check both H4350 & Varget still avalible @ 10pm/pst...... I already pick'd up 4lbs H4831sc & 2lbs CFEblk yesterday from Defender Distributing and ther were more options as well......... Good Luck to all that are still looking for Powders @ under $40/LB Hard to come by but getting better daily it would seem... NSN/75w