Ballistics Charts

Dear Posters

I am looking for some shooters to have a look at some ballistics charts which I hope to use as a basis for custom work.

The charts show the tradjectory of the .308 Blackhills 175Gr Match based on standard calculations.

Windage and Drop offsets are given for Range,Inclination,Pressure,Altitude,Humidity. Verticle component due to wind is also examined. Max distance is 1000 Yards or 1000M. Base zero at 100 Yards or 100 M.

Several charts (those showing MOA, Milliradians, Inches @ 100 Yards ect.) also have range finding reticles superimposed on them.

If anybody would like to examine these charts and perhaps give me some feedback, just send an email to

[email protected]

and I will reply with the charts.

Kindest regards

700 (Brian Sinnott)

Brian,

Send them my way. I would gladly look over them for you and offer feedback. Other than charts, do you have a true muzzle velocity reading for your rifle with this load? That too would help. Email me when you get a chance.

[ 09-05-2003: Message edited by: Jeff In TX ]

Jeff

Thank you for offering to have a look at the charts.

I have just emailed you the charts. I am using the standard muzzle velocity as quoted by Blackhills which is 2600fps.

Kindest regards

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.