Bad camera angles on YouTube videos

Not my buisness to call out someone for taking a shot I wouldn't take. If I was with them I might comment but the person pulling the trigger owns where the bullet ends up. My son shot an Aoudad with a 300 wm at 282 yards in February. The bullet hit the knuckle, turned right and came out his neck. Had another sheep been standing in front of him it would have hit another one but that's not what happened. No harm no foul. Only took 10 steps and face planted. I told him to take the shot. Who would have thought a bullet was going to make a 90 degree turn? I believe they don't want ethics discussed in threads is everyone's ethics are different. It would lead to 6.5 cm or a bullet thread type **** show.View attachment 472038
He's a beauty n I'm not referring to the guy. 😂 just curious but what does the meat taste like on those critters?

I would have taken that shot; didn't appear to be that far and the ewe didn't appear to be behind the ram.

That said, I have seen plenty of LR shots on TV where the vapor trail clearly shows a gut shot or even worse, one in the hams. I record all of my LR gong shots; the vapor trail can sometimes fool you, but IMO it is always within 5-6" of the actual bullet strike but it is pretty rare to be that far from the actual strike.

Nothing I can think of. It's just plain inedible. I've heard of some people eating it but I don't personally know any. I have friends that make tamales from Javalina that won't even eat it.
Wow I thought it would taste similar to a goat. I imagine their diet plays a factor ? I have never had the experience to try any of these exotic dishes. Boar hog in Germany is the most exotic I have had. I wasn't to keen on that. Lol

That was a pass threw as it turns and falls its bleeding out front of chest ,left side. Id a drilled that ram