Awesome Coyote video!

DSheetz…………...ed-gee-kate all these coyote killers on here what you took out of that video...let me tell you ol Dave forgot more than I know and when he tells us what he see's....pay attention, its master showing us his insight...…..a life time of experience into one mind, willingly offering to others...………..Dsheetz
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thanks for your comments on this matter DSheetz

You are welcome . I just saw some things that caught my eye and thought I would share them so others could look at them and see what they thought also . I looked at some tri pod systems for A R style rifles today there are a few of them out there , Loc Jaw by Aristotle Engineering , Deadeye Rifle Tripod systems by Predator Tactics are a couple of them . It looks like they clamp to a pic rail and you use bolts to tighten them to it then they just screw to a tri pod with the normal screw on the tri pod . I had a tri pod once that had a quick release plate you could screw to a spotting scope and then just use a cam lock to put it on the tri pod .

Pretty cool video. I was thinking about doing a 6ARC upper then things got crazy and stuff is unobtainable.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.