AW Cut Action

Gstew1930

I have a question, I've done some research and it doesn't seem like anyone else is having this problem. I ordered an action that comes with a AW cut. If I use and AICS magazine it gets to high up into the action and binds the bolt up. This is a WSM so AW mags are kind of out of question. I'm probably going to go with an internal box but I wanted to check before I do if there is a fix for this?

I just read this on Bighorn's website recently under the about our actions section: "Running AICS pattern magazines in an AW cut receiver does present a greater potential for feeding issues. Upward pressure on AICS magazines can create a bind on the bolt that does not allow the bolt to be pushed forward."

I too am curious if there is a fix for this. :)

I have a question, I've done some research and it doesn't seem like anyone else is having this problem. I ordered an action that comes with a AW cut. If I use and AICS magazine it gets to high up into the action and binds the bolt up. This is a WSM so AW mags are kind of out of question. I'm probably going to go with an internal box but I wanted to check before I do if there is a fix for this?
Call me, I may be able to shed some light on the situation.