• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Available to Rent: 300 PRC AW2 Reamer

charliehorse27

I bought this to do my chamber and it was pretty easy after I got over the fear of doing something wrong. I'm renting it out to anyone else who needs this to do their's.

Comes with the T-handle extension so you don't have to pull the barrel off, and cutting oil.

$100 shipped to you, and return when finished.

7DFDF1E5-823B-4C23-AA55-672697EF5F67.jpeg

E7E04439-92C4-475A-BCCC-72C27C7FE0DB.jpeg

Fairly so? I put a piece of tape on the T-handle that corresponded to the back of the action so I could track how much farther the reamer was than when starting.

Right away, the reamer will start cutting into that area about .2" ahead ahead of the case head that's the cause of the problems. When it's done, it'll spin freely in the chamber. There's a really good thread over on LongRangeOnly.com detailing the process.

Perfect, I'm about to build one and have read of the problems. Now I've been reading on this but couldn't find wether I need special dies. Thanks

I bought this to do my chamber and it was pretty easy after I got over the fear of doing something wrong. I'm renting it out to anyone else who needs this to do their's.

Comes with the T-handle extension so you don't have to pull the barrel off, and cutting oil.

$100 shipped to you, and return when finished.

View attachment 433848
View attachment 433847
Put me on the list for this 300PRC Reamer Please. I'll need it in about a month. Appreciate it.