Automatic Dive Watches?

Squale ,oris, Lumtec, glycine,good watches prices from 350 usd to 1500.00 if you shop around,kelly

I am sorry that you did not enjoy these artists' display of some hard work and fine craftsmanship. 😔

Hopefully others will. 😊
I truly appreciate the hard work they put into that. But ew. I'm not paying that much for a watch that looks like it was made by a confused traditional tattoo artist. Hahaha.

I truly appreciate the hard work they put into that. But ew. I'm not paying that much for a watch that looks like it was made by a confused traditional tattoo artist. Hahaha.
🤔. It's all good. Especially if you actually do appreciate the fine work. I thought the attention to detail and the amazing fit/finish demonstrated could, might, resonate with some of the people on this site who appreciate fine work and artistry which some people regularly do, and some even commission, on their rifles. :)

🤔. It's all good. Especially if you actually do appreciate the fine work. I thought the attention to detail and the amazing fit/finish demonstrated could, might, resonate with some of the people on this site who appreciate fine work and artistry which some people regularly do, and some even commission, on their rifles. :)

Well...um...that was quite something to see. I'll stick with the Seiko. But I did watch it all the way through and it added to the diversity of the thread! Thank you @Pinoniper !

I have a luminox 8800. Honestly I prefer a gshock rangeman for time while diving and a dive computer for dive stuff.
166958DA-31D5-4635-A87B-82BCA908A5D0.jpeg5D9AE399-D4D2-439D-B28C-16F37CB67EA5.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.