Automatic.....bb guns...

26Reload

Hey...any of you boys bought or tried out one of the new FULLY AUTOMATIC BB guns...
Gotta a boy with an April 1st birthday and been tossing the idea of one of these for his present.....heck...maybe one for me too.....

Hey...any of you boys bought or tried out one of the new FULLY AUTOMATIC BB guns...
Gotta a boy with an April 1st birthday and been tossing the idea of one of these for his present.....heck...maybe one for me too.....

Fully automatic BB guns? I have a Sig Sauer MCX semi-auto with a 30-rounder just like this ...

No I have know experience with them but as a kid I wanted one in the worst way. I can't think of a better birthday gift for your son.

I have seen the Sig....i believe Sportsmans carries it... But yes..that one is not full auto.....
Thanks all...

After that read.....gotta get one.....i know Sportsmans carries several..just not sure of this particular one...will go check....
Hank's guys.....

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.