ATLAS Bipod: Which One?

Thanks for all the replies. Leaning toward the tall PSR with quick detach mount. I've usually just shot off my pack as neededand it's been fine for the most part. I'm no long range guy as most my shots seem to end up being sub 400yds. This years bighorn was at 275yds, which was a chip shot prone using the pack. Bipod is Obviously some extra weight but think I'll just have to try it for a while to see if it's worth carrying for the additional stability if I want to stretch things out toward 600yds.

I too am in the same boat as you and I am going to go with the PSR. Now my question turns into Standard or Tall. Why did you choose the Tall?

I was thinking tall as it gets some extra height to clear vegetation or uneven terrain, and it still goes down to 6", which seems plenty low.

I just ordered my first atlas. I went with the tall cal gen 2. I didn't need/want the panning feature on the PSR, and the gem 2 cal seemed like it would be the most stable.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.