Athlon scopes??

The new ETR's would be a great option between the Ares BTR and the Cronus. Locking windage turrets and a much better reticle than the BTR.
Yes but also gaining an extra half a pound. I was hoping the BTR HD glass would be similar to the razor HD glass

It's not. And the reticle isn't comparable to the razor

Wouldn't trade my any of the Cronus line I have. Replacing the BTR's I have with ETR's as I can. For me it's the best solution between performance, value and weight.

I have 3 Midas BTRs and an Argos . So far I like them a lot, haven't shot real far or did any tracking tests yet. But good scope for the money.

There's a place selling the Midas BTR (either the 2.5-15 or the 4.5-27 x50) for $249!

I have 3 Midas BTRs and an Argos . So far I like them a lot, haven't shot real far or did any tracking tests yet. But good scope for the money.

There's a place selling the Midas BTR (either the 2.5-15 or the 4.5-27 x50) for $249!
Could you post a link to this place?

What is the name of the place

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.