ATF Electronic Forms

I just got back my form 4 approval from last Mar! I'm headed to the range this weekend. They are running right at the 12-13 months according to my FFL.

They said that the first batch of eforms came very quickly, but that nothing has come back since.

I hadn't realized that each time you purchase a suppressor you have to go through the same process again. Must have High I.Q. there at ATF. I can just see them. Yep they have been through the process before, but that doesn't count. We need to do that again. It's hard to input the person name and SS # in and see it they comeback clean. Got to be something wrong! Have to check that again and again, maybe something will come up.
Biden makes it clear. Dumb B****** just like him!

"THANK GOD FOR THE 2ND AMEND"
SAD

Checked on my Efile yesterday ATF told me the average has been really close on the 90 day time frame,so under 2 months to go.
was told today to check back next year haha, mine was done and according to ATF was submitted into processing on 2-14-22 now its pending not assigned to anyone yet

I just called and all she could tell me was that it was pending. 113 days since submission.
I was told the more you call the longer the wait, just saying...
If this is your first its the most painful to wait for. Mine was approved a week ago and still haven't picked it up, think that means i have too many, not!