ATF eForm 4 Reduced Wait Times?

9 days for my most recent 2, sent my prints in snail mail a few days after the form 4 was submitted so it was probably more like 48-72 hours.

Anyone have any insight as to why trusts are still taking historical wait times versus individual application submits? I'm assuming just a few more boxes to have to check/verify, and not as simple as the "auto-approval" thru NCIS… but it looks like from the article they are overhauling the process to streamline.

Just might have to pick up a couple more whisper pickles (still can't not chuckle reading/writing that)

I currently only have me on my trust. I'll fix that one of these days. Seems like adding more people to the owner list would lengthen the time to approve. Maybe the anticipation of adding more people lengthens the time as well?

E-filed today. 4/2/24. We'll see what happens.

I submitted 2 on 3/20 about an hour apart. A DD STI and a dead air mask. The DD went through the dealer who really had their stuff together and the Mask through a silencer shop dealer. In the weeks leading up to the form 4 submission. The DD can had to form 3 to the dealer from Bauer Precision and the Silencer shop dealer had the Mask in stock. The DD can via A team dealer approved in 2 days. The silencer shop can I'm still waiting on to approve. It took SS 10 days to "certify" the can before submitting the form 4 to the ATF. I know it's luck of the draw but it's definitely interesting. Honestly with the whole certify BS with Silencer shop I'll just stick with a non silencer shop dealer less hoop jumping. Might also try CA on my next one just to see how their process flows. Overall I feel really bad for the poor peeps who've had to wait months and even years.