Arizona ban on trail cams

The cameras are being abused in some cases I feel ( if they are limited or whatever for outfitting it's still a level playing field right? Not a camera buying contest?) but as far as all the deer or elk being shot, I dunno....they still only give a certain number of tags. A very low number in these units correct?

It's true they only give a certain number of tags, but the problem is all the "brood stock" is being removed because of these actions. Put it like this- if you let the mature forkhorns walk because they are forkhorns but kill all the 3X3's and above, after a few generations, all you have left are mature forkhorns.

Ancient Greece lasted 300 years, Roman Empire 1000 years, ancient Egyptians 2000 + years???

My point is we (America) went from riding horses and shooting muskets (say 1800) to flying drones and shooting rifles 3 miles miles away (2020). IN 220 YEARS!!!!

Im all for evolving and ingenuity but I think we're spinning too fast. We complain about the kids glued to Tic Tok and Facebook and here us grown adults have live video feed of our tree stands 24/7, $2000 range finders and scopes that let you see in the dark. Freaking muzzleoaders shoot 300 yards and bows 100 for christ sake!

I have hunted Arizona a few times as a nonresident hard state to draw a tag but some of the best hunts in the western United States. Also some very fragile hunting units I referred to this earlier Arizona strip if I remember their is 3200 head of Mule deer on 3200 sq. miles not a lot of deer but the best deer hunt on earth truly a once in a lifetime between trail cameras and a archery season that was only going to have a 30% success rate that is almost double that it has declined over the last 25 years I have been watching it. I know some well say the drought has a big affect but outfitters with 250 cameras and 30 guys helping 5 hunters haven't helped.

Yeah, some are 85%, Still have to get them within 40 yards 👍. Keep your shirt on, im messing with you...
You're good, I'm 69. That's too old to get riled up. My longest elk shot with my rifle is 50 yards. 30 yards last year, and two under 10 yards. But I'm slowing down and now reaching out with a 300:pRC, so I joined LRH, and I'm glad I did. Great guys in this forum. God bless you shadow & Merry Christmas.