AR10 Barrel ID?

ntsqd

I bought this barrel some time ago (4+ years?) and assembled it into an AR10 upper, I have never shot it, and I am very unlikely to shoot it as I've decided to not reload for auto loaders. Before I put it up FS I want figure out, if possible, who made it so that I can accurately represent it to potential buyers. I know that I built the upper, but I don't recall any of the details. What I do know is that it is a SS, 6.5 Creedmoor, 26" long, 1:8, .936 GB register, unthreaded target crown. On top 1/2 way between the muzzle and the GB register it is marked "6.5 Creedmoor N.M." and on the bottom near the register it is marked "KBI RL1605417 1-8"

i-wnghMPh-M.jpg
i-kH9qXW9-M.jpg
i-VfLhHfH-M.jpg
i-g5rSB9V-M.jpg
i-NKQfh8R-M.jpg

From looking at their web pics it looks like it could be a Krieger, but I'm not sure enough to represent it that way in a sale. I see several similar features between this pic from the Krieger page and mine:
m110_pic_lg.jpg

Can anyone say for sure that this is a Krieger barrel?

I bought this barrel some time ago (4+ years?) and assembled it into an AR10 upper, I have never shot it, and I am very unlikely to shoot it as I've decided to not reload for auto loaders. Before I put it up FS I want figure out, if possible, who made it so that I can accurately represent it to potential buyers. I know that I built the upper, but I don't recall any of the details. What I do know is that it is a SS, 6.5 Creedmoor, 26" long, 1:8, .936 GB register, unthreaded target crown. On top 1/2 way between the muzzle and the GB register it is marked "6.5 Creedmoor N.M." and on the bottom near the register it is marked "KBI RL1605417 1-8"

i-wnghMPh-M.jpg
i-kH9qXW9-M.jpg
i-VfLhHfH-M.jpg
i-g5rSB9V-M.jpg
i-NKQfh8R-M.jpg

From looking at their web pics it looks like it could be a Krieger, but I'm not sure enough to represent it that way in a sale. I see several similar features between this pic from the Krieger page and mine:
m110_pic_lg.jpg

Can anyone say for sure that this is a Krieger barrel?
If no answer here, call Krieger. I am sure they can help you identify by the photo and numbers you have.

If you go to Kriegers website and look at the emblem on the home page in the center it says "Krieger Barrels Inc" thus KBI……just a hunch.

Btw, what would you be asking for the barrel? PM me that part please.

Calling them is the obvious solution that I hadn't thought of, so I'll be doing that sometime next week. Thanks!

That's just it, I'm about 80% convinced that it is a Krieger barrel, but I'd hate to market as that and then find out later that it isn't. I was hoping that someone with one of their barrels would recognize the markings for sure. Assuming that it is a Krieger that means that I spent around $700 on it. I need to figure out what the market will bear for a barrel like that. Mostly because I want the same barrel again, only in .308Win.