Anyone wanting a turn key rifle building setup near Boise, ID?

Mram10us

Got out of building rifles and finally getting around to selling everything. Eisen 1236 lathe, central machinery mill, bunch of reamers, tooling, chucks etc. Let me know. Mike

*very busy this week, so give me a week to take pics and post with prices. Hoping for one of you that will come by and buy all for a set price without shipping. You know how much and how heavy this stuff is

Last edited:
Got out of building rifles and finally getting around to selling everything. Eisen 1236 lathe, central machinery mill, bunch of reamers, tooling, chucks etc. Let me know. Mike
I may be interested in reamers, I have a fetish for oddball stuff, Ackleys, Gibbs one off stuff, Send me a list of your reamers please, Thanks HK

Edit: Actually do you have a list of tooling you could provide? Thanks, HK

Oh dang…. Really want and need a lathe to do my own finish work. Used a buddies lathe but stop doing it, hate using others stuff. Ugh, timing is not good. Good luck man

*very busy this week, so give me a week to take pics and post with prices. Hoping for one of you that will come by and buy all for a set price without shipping. You know how much and how heavy this stuff is
could i look today