Anyone shootin PVAs new high BC copper bullets?

I've had bullets in hand for a month. Matt Kranz of Long Way Brass is also a dealer of their bullets, that's where I got mine.

The only thing left is accuracy and terminal performance.
I'm pretty hesitant to try their Cayuga hunting bullets after hearing(directly from PVA) on how they're supposed to behave terminally.

Apparently only the very tip opens up, and they banana over, which they claim causes lots of damage from tumbling.
They recommended shoulder shots to ensure expansion..
No thanks

I'm pretty hesitant to try their Cayuga hunting bullets after hearing(directly from PVA) on how they're supposed to behave terminally.

Apparently only the very tip opens up, and they banana over, which they claim causes lots of damage from tumbling.
They recommended shoulder shots to ensure expansion..
No thanks
Hmmm. While that kind of performance does do a lot of damage, it is not good for promoting strait penetration, and lends itself to curving and turning while in the animal.

I bought some 170s and have a 7 twist barrel coming for my 28. Going to try these and the cutting edge 185 lazers.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.