Anyone on here load for .358 Norma Mag?

Just got my 358 Norma Mag w/ 28" Mcgowen full octagon, shoots clovers w/ 250 gr Hornady interlocks 74 gr. Imr 4350 at 100, love this rifle, also looking for data for Barnes tax 225 gr. It also shoots the 180 gr tax well and the 225 nosler Accubonds pretty well.

As title suggests…I've just won a rifle on auction in .358 Norma magnum. This cartridge has an intangible "cool" factor that the .33s and .37s do not for me, I'm over the moon about it. It's an old BRNO ZG47 Mauser type action, good condition, can't wait to pick it up. I've perused all the load data I can find. But wondered if anyone on here has any tips, favourite loads, or choice projectiles they'd recommend. Or just shoot the breeze and talk about your gun if you have one of these.
The .358 Norma is a fabulous cartridge that shoots way above its weight... it's a very flexible case & caliber for the hand loader as well. Good Luck, Cheers

If you have trouble finding factory brass for the 358 Norma, I have been using once fired 300 Win mag brass by using a tapered sizing ball in my Redding dies and bumping the shoulder back a tenth, and trimming case to length. I also annealed them after all of the prior steps, and this seems to work to where I am not having to fire form cases.

As title suggests…I've just won a rifle on auction in .358 Norma magnum. This cartridge has an intangible "cool" factor that the .33s and .37s do not for me, I'm over the moon about it. It's an old BRNO ZG47 Mauser type action, good condition, can't wait to pick it up. I've perused all the load data I can find. But wondered if anyone on here has any tips, favourite loads, or choice projectiles they'd recommend. Or just shoot the breeze and talk about your gun if you have one of these.
I have a custom Husqvarna in .358 Norma Magnum. I use 250 gr Barnes X bullets with 78.5 gr. IMR 4350. Velocity is 2875 fps and energy calculates to 4580 ft/lb. It shoots sub MOA and is topped with a 2-7XLeopold. I have shot everything from deer mule and whitetail, bear, moose and elk and mountain goat. I have never had to take a second shot. The load is slightly compressed but shoots great. Finest rifle I have. I have used it over 30 years. Barnes does not make the 250 gr X bullet anymore so I will have to find a substitute. I don't have too many left.

I shoot a custom Husqvarna with commercial Mauser action. Not a military conversion. Rifle has a 1:14 twist and shoots 250 gr bullets to sub MOA My favourite is 250 gr Barnes X ( when I can find them.). I use 78.5 gr. IMR 4350 and MV is 2875 fps. It is a slightly compressed load but no excess pressure signs. Energy works to 4580ft/lb. Ample for anything. I have shot everything from whitetail, mule deer moose, elk, mountain goat and black bear. Never had to use a second shot on any game.

Awesome cartridge.

Last years deer load was 78 gr. RL 19 w/ 225 Barnes TSX at 2970 fps, compressed w/ no pressure signs, landed shots on 375 yds, and 275 w some meat dear, fantastic caliber that puzzles the majority of people I mention it to, with a brake it is like shooting my 280 Rem w a 160 partition.

Am currently messing w/ a load w/ 275 gr. PP Woodleigh RL 19, 78 gr to 81gr, all compressed. Will tell what it does after test loads are shot.
Oh man woodleigh made some of the coolest 358 bullets before the fire. Glad they're back in production, still waiting to see their product anywhere.

Specifically after the 310 grain round nose .358 weld core. My 12 twist will stabilize it. With that bullet the .358 Norma truly gives up nothing to the .375 Hh and similar cartridges….unless you load them with the 350 grain woodleigh round nose!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣