Anyone on here in Northern California?

TysonLeal

I have been toying with the reloading idea for a while now. My issue is that I do not have someone within my inner circle that reloads and therefore lack experienced guidance. There are things in life I would tackle with research, learning by doing and making errors along the way. However, this type of decision is far to risky.

I live in Petaluma, CA and willing to drive a bit to understand the process, equipment and materials from an experienced individual. I want to do this but need some sound understanding and guidance before I jump in with both feet.

If there is anyone in my neck of the woods that would be willing, send me a PM or reply here and we can connect. Like everyone says I am a safe individual, but I would even be willing to provide references, meet up to get acquainted etc to lower possible anxieties or concerns.

Thanks in advance,
Tyson

Try asking closer to home at the link below.

Just be careful, I heard many old hippie-winos live in your neck of the woods, so make sure anyone helping you doesn't have blood shot eyes and keeps saying "far out man". :D

Calguns.net - Powered by vBulletin

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.