Anyone need some 6.5PRC Lapua brass?

I have just received some bulk packaged Lapua 6.5PRC, so I figured I'd help some folks out here if you're in need. This isn't for scalpers to grab, so if you need it... I expect to see pictures and a compelling story. :) Participate in this thread, and I'll PM you if you've been cleared to order. We don't stock brass as a matter of course, but I feel guilty hoarding all this stuff if some of you need 50-100 pieces to get your fall rifle plans squared away.

21wsgDFh.jpg

I have 2 custom 6.5 PRC rifles. I use for training and competition. I have NEVER been able to get Lapua brass. Would be a game changer. I currently use once fired Hornady and 50 pieces of Peterson. But like my 300PRC is better I can make better ammo with the Lapua brass! Game changer for me
-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Is there any left?????... I have had a 6.5prc for 3 months and no brass or ammo!

It is really great to help other shooters out. Last hunting season, I sold (for what I paid a couple years ago) over 2 thousand primers, once fired brass & several hundred bullets, to hunters in need, for themselves or family. I picked up 3 hunting 6.5 PRCs for my 3 nephews and also a long range 6.5 PRC for competition. Have been saving & reloading the Hornady brass, but is not very consistent. I use/reload Lapua brass for my 6.5/06, 6x47 and my Dashers competition rifles, and really miss the Lapua quality for the PRCs. If you would allow me a few hundred pieces for the 4 PRCs I am loading for, we all would really appreciate it.

I have just received some bulk packaged Lapua 6.5PRC, so I figured I'd help some folks out here if you're in need. This isn't for scalpers to grab, so if you need it... I expect to see pictures and a compelling story. :) Participate in this thread, and I'll PM you if you've been cleared to order. We don't stock brass as a matter of course, but I feel guilty hoarding all this stuff if some of you need 50-100 pieces to get your fall rifle plans squared away.

21wsgDFh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Sir, i dont have a PRC "yet", but after I beat this nasty brain tumor, and get back on my feet, I hope to get one. I am impressed of your generous, unselfish offering. More people like you would make our sport a much better place. Thank you.

Rich

21wsgDFh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I am having Travis at TS Customs build me a 6 PRC and I need some brass to size down for a South Dakota coyote slayer. He recommends using Lapua brass - Maybe you can help me out with some? Thanks in advance!

21wsgDFh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I have had a 6.5 PRC since the beginning of the pandemic. That ment no brass until now! So yes I would love a hundred pieces of you could. Thanks 😊

Sir, i dont have a PRC "yet", but after I beat this nasty brain tumor, and get back on my feet, I hope to get one. I am impressed of your generous, unselfish offering. More people like you would make our sport a much better place. Thank you.

Rich
Hey men if you all need it and don't have any you all go first I can wait or take any that's left . Life goes on I can make do with what Hornady brass I have , haste makes waist hope you can get those prcs going , great cartridge.

Mine was a 7 Rem Mag slightly downhill @ age early 20's.
I've yet to have this happen to me truth be told. But my brother in law underestimated the difference in recoil between his .308 and my old .300 win mag. Didn't really hang on, just "let er buck". Just about bucked him off haha. He was so embarrassed, he does a ton of shooting just wasn't thinkin that day.

I could use some. My son and neice ,both 14yo ,shoot my 6.5 prc for there deer rifle. My son shot a bull last yr as well with it. Have all the reloading components besides good brass. Have used hornady brass from factory rounds shot but like others have said get the occasional flyer. Here is my neices deer and sons elk. Gun is a christensen arms mpr 6.5 prc. 20220306_120015.jpg20211108_105026.jpg20211010_093750.jpg

I think most hunters got a scar from that. Shooting downhill into a canyon at 14 got mine 😂
I got mine from a 300 Weatherby shooting prone.I had bought it from a dealer to go on hunt in Colorado in about 1966.I took it back to the dealer and traded it for a Winchester Westerner in 264 Win mag;I liked the 264 mucho better.

I got mine from a 300 Weatherby shooting prone.I had bought it from a dealer to go on hunt in Colorado in about 1966.I took it back to the dealer and traded it for a Winchester Westerner in 264 Win mag;I liked the 264 mucho better.

264 win mag is probably my favorite caliber. Took my first elk with a model 70 in 264mag. 👍

Recent Posts