Anyone have any Vihtavuori N570?

StaMic006

Anyone have any Vihtavuori N570 they are willing to part with? I'll purchase or I have plenty of other powders to trade? Just picked up 10lbs of Varget....

Last edited:
Some hope that we will see some available commercially again later this year. Rumor has it hopefully by end of summer...... Wouldn't hold my breath though. Bruce

Problem is, it has been gone so long everyone is going to stockpile it when it does finally show up so it won't be widely available.

Agreed when or IF it is ever brought back here it will disappear immediately when folks hoard it. Last I saw it is going to cost upwards of $40.00 an lb. that is VERY expensive for some folks.

Given its lack of availability, I found a decent replacement in RL-33. Takes more powder per shot (105.5 gr. versus 100.00 gr.), but hits the same velocity(3,000 fps w/ Lapua 300 gr. Scenar) and acceptable pressures in my 338LM Improved.

JeffVN

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.