When will we see Vihtavuori N570?

KyleC

I have every reloading component site on notification and I'm sure I'm not the only one! I have a Piercision 300 Norma Improved that I'm eager to get busy loading for. Does anyone know if/when this stuff will hit the shelves?

I would ask Ryan why he built you a rifle that runs on unobtanium LOL
I think Retumbo may be an option while you're waiting.

After looking for a while i gave up for my 28N....my guess as to when it shows up?

E581-DCE4-0-E81-4-C41-A02-B-28-A8-F4-BD6236.gif

I have every reloading component site on notification and I'm sure I'm not the only one! I have a Piercision 300 Norma Improved that I'm eager to get busy loading for. Does anyone know if/when this stuff will hit the shelves?

Nobody knows. I've had it backordered for over a year. I've been using Retumbo in my Lane Precision 300 Norma and will likely do the same in the Piercision 28 nosler I have on the way and the Piercision 300 Norma Improved I just bought here. They have it in Canada - considering doing a road trip!

I just spoke with my buddy from Alberta and he says he's positive it can be brought over the border as long as it's not loaded ammo.
I'm hoping he finds me some
Tell him to check the link I posted above. He can get it there.

I found it several places in Canada when I looked several months ago. None of those places will ship to the US though.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.