Anyone going to the EOL class this weekend?

I won't make this one....used up all my Oregon in April days taking some young men on a sage rat safari. I'll certainly be looking for your after action report.

You're going to have a great time. Good Luck!

I won't make this one....used up all my Oregon in April days taking some young men on a sage rat safari. I'll certainly be looking for your after action report.

You're going to have a great time. Good Luck!

Talk about just in time...my new custom should be ready and at my FFL on Wed, and I leave Thursday afternoon. The first time I shoot it will almost certainly be at the school...just hoping there are no shipping snafus.

Will post a report afterwards.

First day in the books, had a blast and learned a ton. First half of day in classroom learning about the science behind it and learning what are most important aspects of getting better, as well as making sure gun is sighted and ready for tomorrow.

Second half practicing form and techniques we learned in class at 100 yds. Bill picked up a new rifle and his first 3 shots must have been .1 to .2, no lie.

Tomorrow we start at 400 and I think can get out to a mile or so...can't wait. My new gun performed well. Shot 4 three shot groups...the third and fourth were each roughly .4. I also love the March scope so far.

Have pics as well but can't upload to iPad...will take more pics tomorrow and post a few of them

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.