Went to the gun show this weekend not.loohing good any time soon!

I got a table at the gun show at my cabin this weekend hardly any one came to this one .I took
A lot of powder and priced it cheap and no one bought any people mainly came just too look .It was surprising it was far from Atlanta but here came the gangs to get ammo and pistols.The govt gave then $80 million when oboma got in to buy guns for blm now they are doing it again . There were the fewest guns at this gun show I had ever seen .I think there were only 6 tables with any guns and 8 with ammo the rest was junk . There is a 1000 table gun show coming in two weeks I am going to try it hope it's better than this one .Nevada had the best gun shows I ever have gone to . They are having them as fast as they can here before the new back ground check laws go in effect .Dealers told me there will be a ten day wait for your gun even if you have a carry permit .Criminals steal there guns and get nothing done to them . They just released 150000 criminals here murders and everything else .

I got a table at the gun show at my cabin this weekend hardly any one came to this one .I took
A lot of powder and priced it cheap and no one bought any people mainly came just too look .It was surprising it was far from Atlanta but here came the gangs to get ammo and pistols.The govt gave then $80 million when oboma got in to buy guns for blm now they are doing it again . There were the fewest guns at this gun show I had ever seen .I think there were only 6 tables with any guns and 8 with ammo the rest was junk . There is a 1000 table gun show coming in two weeks I am going to try it hope it's better than this one .Nevada had the best gun shows I ever have gone to . They are having them as fast as they can here before the new back ground check laws go in effect .Dealers told me there will be a ten day wait for your gun even if you have a carry permit .Criminals steal there guns and get nothing done to them . They just released 150000 criminals here murders and everything else .
This country is in deep trouble.

If this background bill passed and the ammo back ground passes and they ban lead thats about it .This assault rifle bill also bans all shotguns besides .410 because they have no idea about guns .I don't see gun shows lasting much longer .I was told the new background check will be 10 days even with a carry permit .They want you to also tell how many guns you have what kind you have and where they are and it will be on public record for anyone to see .Criminals are exempt from all these laws they just let go 150000 in jail here to do as they please .

Alright, going to be real here...F em. Just don't comply. Go about your lives and do whatever the F you want with your guns. If everyone manned up and just did that, there would be no repercussions. Good luck prosecuting 75 million gun owners. Or you can just be a bunch of fudds.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.