Any Trijicon tenmile user

bamban

I picked this up to mount on a 7RM. Just curious if anyone here is using one. Price is right.

You must be on their email list too lol. Pretty awesome sale going on there. I'll be interested in your finding on the scope.

Going to the range in an hour or three to zero. Triple digit CenTex weather could be brutal with the humidity
Walking Away Nod GIF by GritTV

I had one was extremely impressed with it for the price! I only sold it because I was setting a buddy up with a package deal on a rifle. Everything was honestly great with it. Unscrewing the turret zeroing feature was SUPER tight the first though. Might want to break it loose at the house before you head to the range just in case!

I had one was extremely impressed with it for the price! I only sold it because I was setting a buddy up with a package deal on a rifle. Everything was honestly great with it. Unscrewing the turret zeroing feature was SUPER tight the first though. Might want to break it loose at the house before you head to the range just in case!

Thank you for input.

New scope I normally run both knobs through their travel on both ends a couple of times and them pick the middle count on both. That's my starting point for zeroing.

I got mine yesterday, seems to be a decent piece of glass for the price. The build it's going on will be done in 4-6 weeks so I'll be able to try it out then.

You will like it. They are probably the best 700 range scope. The clicks are pronounced and precise. I clicked for dead center, POI went to POA, two more follow up shots on a different diamond, POA/POI did not change.

I like the center dot. I may grab another before they disappear.

Last edited:
I ordered one of the exact same models. I'm not sure about the SFP but I think it will work just fine on the calling rifle I'm gonna use it on. I already use Mils so that's not a big deal. Too good of deal to not act on, you can always get your money back if it's not for you.

Last edited: