Any rumors of a 7 PRC?

Haha, down the road I WILL have one!! The way the times/country are now and I've got other projects going so it'll be a year or two. Thanks for the encouragement though!!

Although Mr. Sherman has the 7 max that I believe a person can shoot 7 saum brass in and whaala 7 max brass! I'd have to look at the specs for both and see what ppl are getting out of the saum vs the max.

Haha, down the road I WILL have one!! The way the times/country are now and I've got other projects going so it'll be a year or two. Thanks for the encouragement though!!

Although Mr. Sherman has the 7 max that I believe a person can shoot 7 saum brass in and whaala 7 max brass! I'd have to look at the specs for both and see what ppl are getting out of the saum vs the max.
My 7max was some what of a disappointment. Mine would only do 50-75fps better than the saum equal barrel length and same powders. I don't know if it's worth it.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.