Any new Left Handed rifles dropping at SHOT?

I'm a proud lefty. I've always shot left-handed rifles. Most of mine are Rem 700's, but I do have a couple of others. There are lots of good left-handed actions out there. And a greater number of barrels that really don't care if the action is a lefty or a righty. Build a good rifle and it will last you a lifetime. Or holler at me and I"ll build it for you.

You know all of those moron wrong handed righties do have a disadvantage when shooting semiautos! They and their tacticool c-clamp or over grip on their guns to control the muzzle is a laugh! I go out left on them and show how it's done the correct way ;) :cool::cool::cool::cool:🤣🤣🤣🤣

You know all of those moron wrong handed righties do have a disadvantage when shooting semiautos! They and their tacticool c-clamp or over grip on their guns to control the muzzle is a laugh! I go out left on them and show how it's done the correct way ;) :cool::cool::cool::cool:🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm a little scared to buy a left hand version at this point in time. There would be a learning curve. I was eyeing up some used guns just to try one out. But I hate to waste the money & not like it.

Who was the Woox & MDT chassis gun for if you don't mind me asking ? I thought you built them for yourself.
Those posted are mine in 264wm (ss barrel) and 300wm (cf barrel). So far just pieced together. I do have the necessary tools to build, but most likely put the ss barrel on the mdt because the mag limit at 3.715. The woox has the cip box (3.850). My intent was to build a 30-32" barreled gun weighing no more than 6# without optic. Getting a magnesium or the hnt stock would help, but the price stopped me at the time.

Those posted are mine in 264wm (ss barrel) and 300wm (cf barrel). So far just pieced together. I do have the necessary tools to build, but most likely put the ss barrel on the mdt because the mag limit at 3.715. The woox has the cip box (3.850). My intent was to build a 30-32" barreled gun weighing no more than 6# without optic. Getting a magnesium or the hnt stock would help, but the price stopped me at the time.
Best of luck to ya.